Seeking Help SCV no Signal on few channels

Satvijay

Reaction score
HI Recently
im getting no signal on my SCV STB on channels 301- Star Sports 2, Nick,NIck Jr, POGO,Discovery Kids. when i contacted my LCO he says im using a old STB which has a card in it and has to be replaced with new STB only then i will be able to receive the missing channels. can someone using SCV connection and old STB with CARD confirm it please.

Last edited:
HI Recently
im getting no signal on my SCV STB on channels 301- Star Sports 2, Nick,NIck Jr, POGO,Discovery Kids. when i contacted my LCV he says im using a old STB which has a card in it and has to be replaced with new STB only then i will be able to receive the missing channels. can someone using SCV connection and old STB with CARD confirm it please.
Contact your cable opereater

Previously i used old SCV box which has a card i did not received few channels my suggestion is change it to new box for that you need to connect your Cable operator

Previously i used old SCV box which has a card i did not received few channels my suggestion is change it to new box for that you need to connect your Cable operator
you are right, the STB has to be changed, just checked with new STB and it seems to receive all the channels. Looks like the firmware is not supported by the old boxes.

I upgraded by STB with my LCO for HD box. Now iam receiving all channels, i like the remote it is dual functional, i can also control my tv with it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock