SCV Plan To Launch Digital Cable In Madurai

MaduraiSundar

Reaction score
As per Madurai cable tv operators source says SCV plan to launch digital cable in Madurai.Already they open two control room in KK Nagar and Byepass road.

If any one know the status please confirm when they launch.

since aarasu may get digital license in chennai ,as meeting taken place btwm tn cm and ravishankar prasad...lets hope for the best for the chennai people to get license and better packages.

dinee said:
since aarasu may get digital license in chennai ,as meeting taken place btwm tn cm and ravishankar prasad...lets hope for the best for the chennai people to get license and better packages.

where u got this news.
I haven't seen any news regarding arasu cable in chennai recently
My LCO who gave arasu analog previously , now he stopped arasu and telling arasu analog nowhere available in chennai

sathishbabu4u said:
where u got this news.
I haven't seen any news regarding arasu cable in chennai recently
My LCO who gave arasu analog previously , now he stopped arasu and telling arasu analog nowhere available in chennai

Arasu wont step in again ....
Its an end to Arasu cable.

Sathish pls post tat link which i send it to u in a pvt msg.i can't able to add link here...

Please clarify whether SCV digital cable available in Madurai? If so please provide the deails.

As per Madurai cable tv operators source says SCV plan to launch digital cable in Madurai.Already they open two control room in KK Nagar and Byepass road.

If any one know the status please confirm when they launch.
Any update?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock