Seeking Help SD card not detected by Binge+ STB

Why These Boxes Doesn't Support NTFS File System??

Bro tataplay binge setupbox only supports fat32 format of pen drive or 1tb hard disk copy only 4gb files videos are Play in binge setup box I will try and play videos smoothly and pictures quality is super 4k videos songs are play
My Binge+ STB is not detecting SD Card.
I tried three different SD Cards with 4GB( Class 4),8GB(Class 4) and 16 GB(Class 10) all formatted as FAT32, all cards are working on mobile phone and laptop but Binge+ STB is not detecting them in SD card Slot.
Pen drives are detected by STB and also the cards are detected when I put them in a USB card reader and attach it to the USB port on STB.
What could be the issue with the SD card slot of the STB,Hardware Problem or a software issue?

Bro tataplay binge setupbox only supports fat32 format of pen drive or 1tb hard disk copy only 4gb files videos are Play in binge setup box I will try and play videos smoothly and pictures quality is super 4k videos songs are play
Bro first you will install vlc player on Google play store and you will play 4k 1080p hd videos or play

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock