Sad News Sean Connery A.K.A. James Bond Died At The Age Of 90

Yes 1st James Bond007 Sean Cannery "Never Say never again" movie also from 007series but not from MGM Production so not added this movies above

Yes 1st James Bond007 Sean Cannery "Never Say never again" movie also from 007series but not from MGM Production so not added this movies above
Correct the title of this thread!
I Have Added James Bond In The Thread Title Because It Is His Most Famous Work. No Doubt The Movies You Have Mentioned Are Also Very Good But Still, James Bond Is The Most Popular Among Them

Last edited:
I Have Added James Bond In The Thread Title Because It Is His Most Famous Work. No Doubt The Movies You Have Mentioned Are Also Very Good But Still, James Bond Is The Most Popular Among Them

James Bond franchise made him a star, but, he was more than that. So, the title undermines the achievement of other actors who have played the character after Sir Connery.

The title should be " Sir Sean Connery has left this world at the age of 90" or "Sir Sean Connery who embodied James Bond and more, dies at 90"

Sean Connery, Who Embodied James Bond and More, Dies at 90

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock