Searching Installer of JAMS dish in Rajasthan

pragyavan

Reaction score
One of my Friends Suresh Modi Bought JAMS Communication 8 feet antenna from Delhi. But somehow the signals are not coming in his antenna. No walls, no roofs and no trees are there. Ground clearence is there still the signal is not there.

In my view there is something wrong with the installation on his part.

I request to members if anyone know how to install this dish please post here and if you can visit there the person is ready to pay proper remuneration as well. If a person who lives nearby area in Rajasthan Nagaur, Jodhpur or Bikaner that would be better

My friend Suresh Modi lives at Kuchaman City in Nagaur Dist. Please help him, he invested money on this antenna and now its not working that is bad actually. Seller is not sending anybody to help him even after he offered the proper remuneration for installer. dont know what problem the seller has in sending some installer..........

I request all the senior members to call him and suggest him something. He is not well versed with internet and all so i am posting this help request on his behalf

please remove ur friend's phone no. posting cell phone numbers in public in not good.

as biswa suggested, contact omprakashji or vikram. they might be able to help :)

-Via Forum Runner on Android

I Contact With Mr.Rajesh (owner Of Jams Dish ), He say " it is Happen By Some Wrong Installation So Need A Good Installer , First of all Please Upload Pictures Of Dish And i try to ..Solve it.

Thanks for the acknowledgement... I have edited the 1st post and removed the personal contact number.

Secondly Pragyavan is requested to contact Vikram/Omprakash ji directly by pm etc and they can exchange numbers if they want... but posting personal contact number through a thread or a post is not recommendable and against forum rules..

Thanks for your co operation for making forum nice and healthy...

I send Expert Installer But He Demand Rs.1000 For Installation + Rs.5 Km Car Fuel Charges(Patrol).

Our members can give online help if dish installation images are posted so that the mistake can be found and hence forth rectified..

biswajit.HD said:
Our members can give online help if dish installation images are posted so that the mistake can be found and hence forth rectified..

I was not aware about the Rule of posting or not posting the mobile numbers on the forum.....

Thanks for giving me the info.... will take care of it in future

I am posting the images in few minutes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock