Seeking Help Secondary connection

Solid Snake

Reaction score
I already have 2 Dish TV HD individual set-top boxes. Is it possible to make the 2nd set-top box as secondary connection? If it is possible then should I have to visit the Dish TV dealer to do this thing?

No,you have to contact customer care,they will send technician to verify that both connections are at same address,after his report you have to follow up at customer care level to make lower cost monthly connection as secondary connection,my case it was not smooth,they sent the technician fast but making connection secondary I have follow up at facebook site of DishTV to get it done.Any time during a year you can deactivate secondary connection with some minimum additional one time charges

Last edited:
No,you have to contact customer care,they will send technician to verify that both connections are at same address,after his report you have to follow up at customer care level to make lower cost monthly connection as secondary connection,my case it was not smooth,they sent the technician fast but making connection secondary I have follow up at facebook site of DishTV to get it done.Any time during a year you can deactivate secondary connection with some minimum additional one time charges
Do they take photos of both set-top boxes or just they write it in their report?

DishTV India service is available only in locations across india..

Just they will inform to thier service centre that they have seen boxes,they will just note down the box number and there are inspection charges for each box may be Rs 100-200 and you can have different channels for each box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock