• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 7,951
Status
Not open for further replies.

dino29

Reaction score
Yeah that little exchange means they won't add a single channel for the year as a fact.

Can you be anymore stupid dino?

Does facebook reply is related to all new channel launch for next 9 months?

why this type of thread is being created.

i have been following big cbs love's reply, during earlier stages in 2011 or 2012, they straight away said that ''to get the ch, contact ur operator'' then as gsat 10 got lauched their reply changed to that '' we will be on tata sky soon'' but now as there is no news on gsat 10 so their reply has again changed

dino29 said:
i have been following big cbs love's reply, during earlier stages in 2011 or 2012, they straight away said that ''to get the ch, contact ur operator'' then as gsat 10 got lauched their reply changed to that '' we will be on tata sky soon'' but now as there is no news on gsat 10 so their reply has again changed

So, Gsat is failed! What a conclusion!

i agree with u frnds in these days specialy target tatasky
is that possibal tatasky will not be able to add any channel recantly he add few channel and how is it possibal that big cbs channel speking about tatasky
on the other way in thease days ur d2h had face transpondar problum also

the reply from Big CBS doesnt seem a conclusive evidence about addition of channels in tatasky...... they havent mentioned a word about TS or Gsat10 :no:no:no

anyone with a conclusive evidence/source can PM any team member to reopen this thread :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock