Send mails to Dish Tv CEO for adding Important Missing Channels in Dish TV

kvinoth22

Registered
Reaction score
I dont know what happened to Dish tv, Dish tv is missing important south channels like Mazhavil HD, Asianet HD, Polimer News, J movies, Raj Musix Tamil , etc which is available in Tata sky and Airtel Dth. Even Tata sky & airtel has added many HD channels few weeks before and Tata sky leading in HD Count.

I send a mail to dish tv CEO DISHTV Write to the CEO the mail is below,
Write To CEO Form
Write to the CEO
Name Vinothkumar
Contact No.
Email ID
Feedback related to Service
Feedback: Please consider South Indian customers also. Still now Asianet HD, mazhavil manorama HD, not added and many number of Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu channels missing. Tata sky has added many number of Tamil channels recently like sathyam, Raj music Tami, etc. Dish TV not providing important Tamil channels like Polimer news, Raj music , j movie ,etc. Its better all users can change over to Tata sky. Bye bye dish tv
Complaint No

After sending the mail I received a call from Dish tv and they said that it will be send to feedback team and soon it will be resolved and below mail is received from them.

Thank you for writing to DishTV.

As per our telephonic conversation, we have taken your valuable feedback. We really appreciate you for taking out the time and effort for writing us a feedback.

We have forwarded your feedback to the concerned team and we shall certainly take appropriate corrective action.

Please note that the information regarding new channels and services is communicated to our customers through channel 999, SMS, emails, & voice messages.

For any further assistance, please write back to us or call us on 1860 180 3474

So please everyone send mails to Dish tv CEO DISHTV Write to the CEO continiuosly to Dish tv or mail to customercare@dishtv.in and send more mails to add important channels

TankiBuzz

Banned
Reaction score
not happed bro. i did it no result coming.... they as always dissapionted us.....

TushShar

Registered
Reaction score
I sent it...waiting for reply.. ;)

kvinoth22

Registered
Reaction score
Karthik said:
same reply , all will get
Yes they will send same reply to all. But if so many mails will be send, they will realise that those channels were need by viewers

Vicky

Contributor
Reaction score
Bro's i also think t's no use,because if we send the email/write the message on ceo page means ceo not reply,cc only send the reply:(

Reaction score
Vicky said:
Bro's i also think t's no use,because if we send the email/write the message on ceo page means ceo not reply,cc only send the reply:(
Vicky bro kya dish tv mein hd Chennal add hoge please reply me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Lets send mails to airtel digital tv for addition of these channels Airtel Digital TV 8
D Lets send mails to Videocon d2h for addition of these channels d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 12
DreamDTH.com Article 5 supernatural thriller shows on Alt Balaji that will send chills down your spine DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
R New DTH licensing policy: I&B Ministry to send framework for Cabinet approval by year end General DTH News & Discussions 4
Bishnu15 Copy of email send to Republic TV regarding its addition on RDTV Reliance Digital TV 1
shamss Please send me TP list on Intel sat20 Satellite Dish Setup 4
R Bappi Lahiri to send song of religious chants to Grammy Awards Committee Bollywood 0
V send mail to cc all dishtv dth members Dish TV 10
A Anyone can send snaps shot of malayalam channels Dish TV 5
H can,t send E-mail Dish TV 6
Basil MIB gives 15 days notice to TV channel applicants to send replies TV Channels News 2
nambbus TRAI asks MSOs to send bill, provide online payment option. Digital Cable TV 0
K Television channels to send robots to the moon TV Channels News 0
Bishnu15 Request send to Customer Care Sun Direct 1
D Important Thread:Pls send mail to digitaltv@in.airtel.com for channel addition Airtel Digital TV 3
D Please send ur feedback to hindi movie channels TV Channels News 5
Bishnu15 Mail send to South Kolkata Zonal Head Sun Direct 1
R Send an SMS and get all info about your Tata Sky packages Tata Sky 8
D guys if u want good audio then copy this mail and send it to these email id's Tata Sky 24
Greatachiever Mail send today to d2h to add channels. d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 8
Greatachiever Mail send to tata sky regarding GSAT-10 Tata Sky 1
Greatachiever Mail send to d2h to add channels. d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 20
Greatachiever Mail send to tata sky and surprise reply came Tata Sky 13
mmadhankumar iCooking Offer - Send your receipe and win gift hampers Reliance Digital TV 1
S Please, send following content to "customercare@dishtv.in" DTH Support & Comparisons 10