Send mails to Dish Tv CEO for adding Important Missing Channels in Dish TV

kvinoth22

Reaction score
I dont know what happened to Dish tv, Dish tv is missing important south channels like Mazhavil HD, Asianet HD, Polimer News, J movies, Raj Musix Tamil , etc which is available in Tata sky and Airtel Dth. Even Tata sky & airtel has added many HD channels few weeks before and Tata sky leading in HD Count.

I send a mail to dish tv CEO DISHTV Write to the CEO the mail is below,
Write To CEO Form
Write to the CEO
Name Vinothkumar
Contact No.
Email ID
Feedback related to Service
Feedback: Please consider South Indian customers also. Still now Asianet HD, mazhavil manorama HD, not added and many number of Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu channels missing. Tata sky has added many number of Tamil channels recently like sathyam, Raj music Tami, etc. Dish TV not providing important Tamil channels like Polimer news, Raj music , j movie ,etc. Its better all users can change over to Tata sky. Bye bye dish tv
Complaint No

After sending the mail I received a call from Dish tv and they said that it will be send to feedback team and soon it will be resolved and below mail is received from them.

Thank you for writing to DishTV.

As per our telephonic conversation, we have taken your valuable feedback. We really appreciate you for taking out the time and effort for writing us a feedback.

We have forwarded your feedback to the concerned team and we shall certainly take appropriate corrective action.

Please note that the information regarding new channels and services is communicated to our customers through channel 999, SMS, emails, & voice messages.

For any further assistance, please write back to us or call us on 1860 180 3474

So please everyone send mails to Dish tv CEO DISHTV Write to the CEO continiuosly to Dish tv or mail to [email protected] and send more mails to add important channels

not happed bro. i did it no result coming.... they as always dissapionted us.....

Karthik said:
same reply , all will get

Yes they will send same reply to all. But if so many mails will be send, they will realise that those channels were need by viewers

Bro's i also think t's no use,because if we send the email/write the message on ceo page means ceo not reply,cc only send the reply:(

Vicky said:
Bro's i also think t's no use,because if we send the email/write the message on ceo page means ceo not reply,cc only send the reply:(
Vicky bro kya dish tv mein hd Chennal add hoge please reply me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock