Sad News Senior journalist Vinod Dua passes away

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
His daughter Mallika Dua took to Instagram to confirm the news.

Veteran journalist Vinod Dua passed away on Saturday. He was 67.
The 67-year-old journalist was a pioneer in broadcast Hindi journalism with stints in Doordarshan and NDTV.
His daughter Mallika Dua took to Instagram to confirm the news. “Our irreverent, fearless and extraordinary father, Vinod Dua has passed away.

He worked jointly with Pranoy Roy in Star News and NDTV for a long time. In pre cable tv days both used to do election analysis in Doordarshan. They parted ways and Mr. Dua started his own news channel(I do not remember the name) which failed to grab audience.

He worked jointly with Pranoy Roy in Star News and NDTV for a long time. In pre cable tv days both used to do election analysis in Doordarshan. They parted ways and Mr. Dua started his own news channel(I do not remember the name) which failed to grab audience.
He moved on to Sahara where he was Editor In Chief if I wasn't wrong. Didn't last their for months. As he had different views. Than he returned to NDTV. Last I saw him on tv was in on a channel called Swaraj Express.

He moved on to Sahara where he was Editor In Chief if I wasn't wrong. Didn't last their for months. As he had different views. Than he returned to NDTV. Last I saw him on tv was in on a channel called Swaraj Express.

I could recollect. It is HW News channel. Now it is avialable as a Digital channel in YouTube.

I could recollect. It is HW News channel. Now it is avialable as a Digital channel in YouTube.
HW Channel was formerly Swaraj Express using Swaraj Express licence of some other channel. TV channel shut down last year. Than it completely moved to digital with HW News.

saw randomly his yt channel by chance few weeks back he cited he'll be back after recovering he was reporting and telling news even when not felling that well.

found today he also used to work in food show host in Zaika India ka in ndtv as host some years back. i don't remember much - may be i saw only few eps during that time in ndtv .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock