Good News Sentamiz Annual Recharge for existing sentamizh pack users at Rs.1299 (100 FTA+42 Pay Tv)

• Thread starter indya
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 73
  • Views: Views 19,581
I recharged for 1299 yesterday.... But pack not changed....
Cc says it's only for customers already in Sentamiz pack and they should have received the offer message

I recharged for 1299 yesterday.... But pack not changed....
Cc says it's only for customers already in Sentamiz pack and they should have received the offer message

Call CC and tell that you are gong to sell the d2h dish and buy a new one with sentamil pack. or moving to some other dth with annual pack

I talked cc evening. Cc said They book a complaint It will change within 7.09p.m
Wait & Watch what will happen??

This is Full of waste time
I talked to Cc Yesterday & Now
They said this offer is only available for Existing Semtamiz Customers
Please re edit title

Sentamizh pack
Vibin bro,whether you are getting all tamil channels except Jaya network channels along with Sony Ten1 and Star sports2.
Currently in Sentamizh pack and planned to recharge .Kindly confirm.

Vibin bro,whether you are getting all tamil channels except Jaya network channels along with Sony Ten1 and Star sports2.
Currently in Sentamizh pack and planned to recharge .Kindly confirm.
I am getting all tamil channels except jaya and mk channels now Sony ten1 is not available in this pack i am getting dsport,star sports2 and star sports first

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock