SERIOUS RAIN PROBLEM NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

technitians

Banned
Reaction score
DEAR SIRJI,
i as a dealer is facing lots of problems from my activated customers due to non functioning of d2h even if it is a slight drizzle .when customers who complain regarding signal issue your customer care person says they be charged rs 145 . well does customer pay regularly rs 145 when rain comes . even if customer is in warranty period of 12 months they are being told to pay extra rs 145 for signal issue caused by rains.this is serious issue and needs to be resolved once and for all . why we have to hear all nonsense talk from our customers when there is inefficiency on your part in resolving customers problem and charging them unnecessary. last 4 days all customers are complaining regarding this . even airtel and tata sky viewers services not disrupt during light drizzle. iam proof regarding airtel since iam using last 3 years no major problem even in heavy rains if you want i call you in rains and you can check my connection whether it is working or not.

things to be done by you

1. give extra days validity to all customers who are affected by rains or find a solution where signal not gets disrupt in slight drizzle.

2. no service charges should be deducted from any customers a/c due to rains. if such charges are deducted daily why customer suffer because of no signal because of rain.

3. also customer recharging annually need not pany service charges throughout year.

4 . provide 90 cms dish to each customers recharging annually. and also customers opting for annual plans thus signal issue would be resolved. other than platinum hd package you can charge extra amount of rs from customers for providing bigger dish if you want. but for customer having platinum hd pack as well as customers recharging annually 90 cms dish to be provided to them so signal problem in rains be minimised.

your action in this matter would be highly appreciated and if this issue not gets resolved then i be forcibaly have to meet mr anil kheraji to resolve this genuine problems of ains as well as wrong service charges regularly deducted from customers a/c

warm regards

note i know this thread may be closed or banned as iam adressing genuine problems faced by customers regarding this issue . those persons who are from dth may ban me coz by reading this post lot of customers would certainly support my cause for customers which dth persons wont like this and so there persons will gang against me and try to ban mee regarding this serious problems of customers in rains

But almost all dth's facing problems during rainy season.

Charging rupees 145 for solve the signal issue during rainy times? But, are they really solving the problem? How come?

I have seen on thier facebook page, people complaining about total signal loss after heavy rain. You cant watch tv even after the rain stops. Again you have to call a technician and they charge money for it. Many people from mumbai are complaining about it.

In Chennai, I faced signal drop during rain. But after rain or once the rain is getting slow down, I am getting signals back. Is this problem happening only in Mumbai?

d2h is running biz

not charity for refund

or extension of packages

i live in thane .i hv a sun direct conection . Bt during heavy rains my signal goes bt as soon as d rain slows a litle bit i get good signal nt like d2h. i dnt hv to cal sun direct technican

my two friends had earlier dishtv and tata sky dey told even a slight rain fals forgot abt d rain even a slight wind cmes d signal goes or down . Dn dey switched to sun direct.sun direct does nt hv such problems

In Kerala d2h connections are installed at 100% signal strength and 90% signal quality for all transponders with 70cm dish.No rain fading during heavy rains.In a total year the signal may loss due to rain for 5-15 minutes only,Signal come back normally.As you said the st2/88e/ku-2 signal footprint level is lower at your area.May I know how much signal you are getting after peaking the dish signal.90cm dish is a good option and d2h is providing it in areas where the problem of rain fading occurs.

dear sir jerome i appreciate your concern for customers as well as the feedback provided by you which will certainly help me in getting this issue with the higher authorities in mumbai . if they can in kerala provide why cant they do in mumbai where maximum consumers are using platinum hd pack and they recharge annually. for them issue is even in slight rain there is no signal and are customers bound to pay every time signal goes in simple rain which is not in the case of other dth like airtel and tata sky . they dont charge like this coz there signals are more good then dth . iam not against d2h but since iam working so hard for d2h last 2 years it feels bad that such type of services does exist in d2h which needs to be improved so that brand d2h not suffer. may persons in this forum who not care for consumers needs to be totally quiet and not gang up against me coz this issue is not for me but fr consumers as well as for reputation of brand videocon d2h . i know those persons are from within company who not like that some one stand up or fight for customers in large interest . and brother mr saket whoever you might me just stop false rumours that

d2h is running biz

not charity for refund

or extension of packages

why are you supporting wrong doing of d2h if there is a problem accept it and plz i earnrestly request you to stay out with this problems genuinely faced by all mumbai customers if you want i bring petition signed by more than 100 videocon d2h customers of mumbai regarding this issue so dont mess with me at all.

just like in kerala why not d2h connections can be installed at 100% signal strength and 90% signal quality for all transponders with 70cm dish.No rain fading during heavy rains.In a total year the signal may loss due to rain for 5-15 minutes only,Signal come back normally.As you said the st2/88e/ku-2 signal footprint level is lower in mumbai as compared to in kerala.

hope better sense prevails if rain is heavy and cloudy then its ok but if customers cannot get signal even if little bit of drops are falling then there is a serious problems which needs to be sorted out as early as possible otherwise brand will suffer tremendous loss.its only for customers as well as d2hs benefit that iam raising this very very important issue and i hope may lakhs of genuine customers join with me in resolving this issue amicably with the concerned authority

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock