Setellite Reception of KU band

Ratnesh

Reaction score
Dear All

I need help to setup for KU band regarding. I'm getting all channeld from INSAT 4B (dd direct + feed) But it is not enough for me.

i wants to know how many channels can get in Ku band from which setellite just like 93.5*E. I have SOLID HD box with ATDV Dish and lnb.

If this kind of tread is already running please send the link, If no...

Them please guys share ur knowledge and trick for me and lot of our new member which does not know about this.
thanx in advance.

Ratnesh said:
Dear All

I need help to setup for KU band regarding. I'm getting all channeld from INSAT 4B (dd direct + feed) But it is not enough for me.

i wants to know how many channels can get in Ku band from which setellite just like 93.5*E. I have SOLID HD box with ATDV Dish and lnb.

If this kind of tread is already running please send the link, If no...

Them please guys share ur knowledge and trick for me and lot of our new member which does not know about this.
thanx in advance.

Dear Ratnesh,

With ADTV dish and lnb you can get DD Direct+ feed. In addition you can get few channels from Dish TV which are FTA.
TP Details for FTA Channels in NSS6 @ 95.0E:
Frequency: 12535, Polarity: Vertical, Symbol Rate: 40700,
FEC: 3/4
Frequency: 12595, Polarity: Vertical, Symbol Rate: 40700,
FEC: 3/4

Regards,
Raghavan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock