setting up Asiasat 7 on 6ft dish

satseeker

Reaction score
Hello experts

I am from Aurangabad and I got 6ft dish ,a c band universal lnb and MPEG4 supported solid setop box .

So I had aligned my dish to 105.5 e to receive some FTA channel but I am getting signal strength of 30 % and signal quality of 5% I tried skewing the lnb but no luck

Nope! You Have To Catch Sat Properly,,,,

Align It Properly

I am trying to aligned the dish since a month but still no luck . Even no any technician knows to setup the frequency on tge setop box So I tried once and the signal quality has around 10% which was very low and after that I won't able to get even 10%

satseeker said:
I am trying to aligned the dish since a month but still no luck . Even no any technician knows to setup the frequency on tge setop box So I tried once and the signal quality has around 10% which was very low and after that I won't able to get even 10%

Ok Watch Check This

Signal Level Should Be : 45%

Signal Quality Should Be : 5%

Without Any Alignment

If It's Not Matching Above Criteria There May Be Some Problem With LNB Or LNB Wire Or Connectivity,,,,

I recently change the lnb even lnb wire also. Ok for your information my rod are self made . So that would be the problem?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock