Seeking Help settop box replacement

To save cost. Set Top boxes are already offered at heavily discount prices. If they always replace a new box with an old one. What are they gonna do with those replaced box? In a way they are doing great job by recycling.
Yes, and refurbished boxes are next to new STB which are tested properly before being offered to the customers. Also it comes with the 6 month warranty, so if anyone encounter any problem which will definitely come within 6 months if the boxes have any issues.

Let me extend my initial query here. What things that Tatasky provides will get replaced? I mean I know now box gets replacement. But if I need to get new power adapter or STB remote or Digicard or dish where all those are working fine but become old now, will TS take back existing working things? I believe all these will be our property once warranty has expired.

If you want a brand new stb? I can arrange you a new HD stb with accessories. 3 years warranty one month NCF pack @ 999/-It will have new customer id

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock