Setup of 6 years inactive dish tv done for rs.400

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
I brought dish tv in 2008 used it until 2010. Now again i am going to use it, we have removed the lnb during those years. I don't know whether the dish is in right direction and also lnb holder is broken. I am attaching the pictures if possible kindly assist me in getting the signal, i am getting 301 error even after succesful recharge. The customer care people is asking for 150+tax, i am afraid that they will tell lnb not working and also holder is broken so total you have to pay me 500. then i will go for hd upgrade for 660. I would also like to know is there anything special about ZENEGA CD1004iS? It is morning time and the sun is in east direction. The airtel dish is in opeartion condition.

22dkHRD.jpg
[/img]
2b2lyyR.jpg
[/img]
6TpSnuA.jpg
[/img]
CLNgxd8.jpg
[/img]
MTOyKK3.jpg
[/img]

RE: Help needed for setup of 6 years inactive dish tv

Kindly help me because i have recharged without getting the channel. If i call the engineer how much will he charge for lnb. What is advisable to go for hd upgrade at 699 or 999 hd sachet offer, only these two offers are available now for me. In the hd sachet offer i will get hd upgrade and 75 rs hd add on for one year.

RE: Help needed for setup of 6 years inactive dish tv

I think you buy new connection at 1000-1200 rs .
Dish+LNB+box.
All new.

At last without anyother option called the customer care and technician charged me 400(bargained) for visiting(170)+f connector(20)+lnb holder(50)+lnb(175). F connector and lnb holder technician sold it. He said this type of lnb holder is not coming and they will inform to change the dish. Is that so? Did some minor changes in the dish alignment to get fta channels. Stb downloaded all updates and i am able to view my dish tv after almost around 6 years.
I would like to know whether the prices mentioned above are ok? lnb doesn't have any warranty the technician said. Fta channels come with dd free dish logo. Will i get those channels even without recharging?

Ur LNB will be OK. so no need to replace it. Only replace the LNB holder. U can get ready made holder from the market or can make it by ur-self or even put a wire in circle against ur LNB in the current LNB holder. Error code 301 mean u don't have signals of Dish TV SD

Simple way if your box, Remote and LNB working fine then Upgrade your SD connection to HD and call cc they will give information about the offer and main important point is you are using dishtv more then 7 years

@Hassan syed the old lnb did not receive any signal according to the technician. He checked it with satellite finder and told there is no signal. I think he might have done some trick with satelite finder and made me change the lnb(WNS lnb). He tried to take away the old lnb but i took it from him.Some old lnb holder that technician stole, he gave it for 50rs. How much is the original lnb holder price? Is there anyother way that we can check lnb is working or not? 175 is normal rate or costly? No warranty also. What is the normal life of lnb.
@shivraj my offer is only 699 and 999 with sachethd offer . Now only i had incurred charges for 400, so it will be waste for me. I would like to know whether we can watch fta channels without recharging? Atleast i can watch fta channels for 400 expenses incurred on reinstallation.

@Profsathya Universal LNB costs around 150-200..so your 175 is ok..but holder may cost 30rs...search in solid.in,marginprice.in or in some other sites...you can check is that lnd working or not once your dishh allignment is ok...i think long bak there is a small trick to watch fta channels in dishtv stb...after upgrading ur software u may get it or not...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock