Seeking Help Seven days content

bhupinder2

Reaction score
Can I access past seven days content of all channels on binge plus or only few channels? Does Internet connection needed for this?

Can I access past seven days content of all channels on binge plus or only few channels? Does Internet connection needed for this?

Not all channels but some gec channels.
It requires internet connection.
U will have to pay Rs 299 per month for binge Plus pack as it comes under the said pack.

Not all channels but some gec channels.
It requires internet connection.
U will have to pay Rs 299 per month for binge Plus pack as it comes under the said pack.
Is it worth to upgrade from Tatasky plus to binge plus ?

Is it worth to upgrade from Tatasky plus to binge plus ?

If u mean u have the recording stb with internal HDD, then it's very good stb if u want to record any show and watch it later at any future date.

But in binge Plus STB u can watch only last 7 days content of only some select channel that too if ur having Binge+ pack of Rs 299

As far as I have experienced we can watch the past 7 days contents only if we subscribed the same channel...I never got those contents of unsubscribed channels contents...

what is the benefits of update?? and other benefits?
means ncf free for 6 months?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock