Breaking "Shadaa" breaks all box office records in Pollywood !

Armaan99

Reaction score
Shadaa Smashes All Records For Punjabi Films<<<<<

Shadaa smashed all box office records for Punjabi films as it recorded the highest NETT and GROSS collections of all time. The film collected 2.05 crore nett in East Punjab from 300 screens and around 55 lakhs nett from the rest of the country from 200 screens giving it a 2.60 crore nett all India total.

This figure could have higher but it had to share showcasing with Kabir Singh which meant fewer screenings especially in the smaller properties. Most of the other top Punjabi films have not had a Hindi film collecting 1.75 crore nett in the circuit on the same day. A 3 crore nett total was there without the competition. This film has given a huge lift to Punjabi cinema which was stagnating and was struggling for initials where the 2 crore nett mark was becoming increasingly difficult to cross.

A film like Bharat grossed 51 lakhs nett in Chandigarh on a national holdiay with no competition while this films has done 42 lakhs nett with sharing screen space with Kabir Singh on a non holiday and lower ticket rates. It is the first film top top the 2.50 crore nett mark for a Punjabi film. The Top NETT figures for Punjabi films are as follows.

1. Shadaa - 2,60,00,000 apprx

2. Sardaarji - 2,36,00,000

3. Carry On Jatta 2 - 2,34,00,000

4. Sardaarji 2 - 2,24,00,000

5. Manjhe Bistre - 2,10,00,000

Shadaa has a GROSS of 3.10 crore apprx which beats the 3.01 crore record of Carry On Jatta 2.

(BOXOFFICEINDIA)

Today Shadaa sold out everywhere . But I will not watch , as i am a Dev Kharoud fan so i am waiting for DSP Dev .

By tue way .. news is fake .. COJ2 collected 3.61 cr on first day .. they say 3.01 .. so COJ2 is still clear cutt winner

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock