• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,947

Girish

Contributor
Reaction score
b70ec6799b1efc0b3cc50f11a3d93e3e.jpg

As Dilwale has failed to create a big mark at the box office dampening expectation arising out of the return of his pairing with Kajol, Shah Rukh Khan on Monday admitted his disappointment.

"I don't think the film has done as well as it should have. I am personally disappointed with that," Shah Rukh told reporters.

"To be honest, it has perhaps not done as well in India as I would like it to do. But overseas it has done very well in a lot of countries like Germany, Austria. It is quite thrilling that Indian films are reaching far and wide. There is a lot of business opportunities," Khan said adding that he did not have the exact numbers.

Dilwale was released ahead of the festive season on December 18. The romantic comedy had marked the return of SRK-Kajol pairing after a long time.

Produced by Red Chillies Entertainment and Rohit Shetty Productions, the film has so far crossed the Rs 350 crore mark at the box office.
http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainme...with-dilwale-s-box-office-performance-2164709

:hello @Rahul4K :) Have watched this movie bro :huh

i also watched frnds........ it's Good:tup bt not up to the mark:dodgy

and he is thinking that the movie will cross 1000 cr :d :rofl :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock