• Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,089

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
9546.jpg

Few years back, Bollywood had witnessed an ugly cat-fight between the two most powerful Khans of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan at Katrina Kaif’s birthday but according to Kat both SRK and Salman has moved on in life and hardly they bother about one another today. Shahrukh is busy with his family life and films and Salman is enjoying his work.

Katrina starred opposite Sallu’s rival Shahrukh Khan in an untitled Yash Raj film and when asked whether her ex beau feels unhappy about it. Kat straightway replied, “No, not at all. I think both Salman and Shah Rukh are too busy with their own lives to bother about each other. They have moved on and so should we.”

Katrina has known Salman for many years and both were romantically linked up for few years. When she was asked how Salman has changed over the years, the actress replied, “I think he is more focused today and at peace”.

“He’s found his groove and he is doing the kind of films that make him happy. And Ek... is one of them,” said Katrina.

There has been a lot of talk about Salman and Katrina’s chemistry in ‘Ek Tha Tiger’. When Katrina Kaif was asked to comment on it, she replied, “Definitely. As an actor I am constantly trying to move forward in terms of performance. With each film you discover one more layer to your art. So yes, in that we’ve come a long way. As for chemistry, well, I think it’s really the first time that we both are romantically paired in a film that’s only about us, so it’s bound to affect the equation between the characters we play,” shared Katrina.

Directed by Kabir Khan and produced by Yash Raj banner, ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ is slated for August 15th release.

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/shahrukh-and-salman-both-moved-on-says-katrina/9546/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock