• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 910

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Shahrukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra’s more than just friend approach has invited trouble to Shahrukh Khan and Gauri’s paradise. Following their closeness, Shahrukh Khan has not only lost his married life happiness but also lost few friends who stood by his side in thick and thin. Though the duo has stopped communicating in public, Shahrukh did not compress his feelings for Piggy Chops and finally spoke his heart out.

Talking to CNN-IBN, SRK said, “(I) Feel extremely sorry, for she (Priyanka) wasn’t shown the respect I show her, or other women. Priyanka Chopra is one of the closest friends that I have, she is very close to my heart, and always will be.”

Shahrukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra’s alleged love story occupied enough space at one point of time. Though media cooked and baked many love stories of the duo, SRK and Priyanka never spoke about their relationship in public.

When the report of their love affair became public, Priyanka had to face the irk of Gauri Khan and friends of SRK’s camp. She and Karan Johar even involved into a big brawl but one day Karan recognized his mistake and begged pardon from Priyanka. It was also heard that Gauri gave ultimatum to her husband that in future he should never work with Priyanka.

It is almost a year but Priyanka and Shahrukh still feared that if they share pleasantries in public then it might give birth to a new story.

It is said that Shahrukh and Priyanka came closer during the shooting of ‘Don’. They are said to very fond of each other but none of them cleared their relationship.

Shahrukh finally expresses his feelings for Priyanka | Gauri Khan | Priyanka Chopra | Shahrukh Khan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock