Shameful Act : Nat Geo Wild HD converted to Upscaled HD

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
It can be considered as a very shameful act that NAT GEO WILD HD on channel no : 053 has been changed to NAT GEO WILD UPSCALED HD. The audio feed is also very distorted. This is a very important thread bcoz it is an open cheating on part of Dish TV HD. Administrators and members kindly express your views on this regard. And is there any platform to complain against Dish TV now? may be information and broadcasting ministry... This is very bad and a cheating act towards DTH customers.

biswajit32 said:
It can be considered as a very shameful act that NAT GEO WILD HD on channel no : 053 has been changed to NAT GEO WILD UPSCALED HD. The audio feed is also very distorted. This is a very important thread bcoz it is an open cheating on part of Dish TV HD. Administrators and members kindly express your views on this regard. And is there any platform to complain against Dish TV now? may be information and broadcasting ministry... This is very bad and a cheating act towards DTH customers.

something happening in dish hd , it think.
wait for some time

If they are having problems with the HD feed they can blank the channel for sometime. But it seems upscaling is becoming their habit each time. Introducing upscaled HD channels, from the SD feed etc. Its not good i feel. :angry:

cheaters will never change. the only motive of dishtv is to loot money more and invest less

Well namo narayan dear anything wrong with you by dish tv or any personal problem so that you are telling them loot money and invest less?dont take me wrong but only for your this type of against words i am asking.

namo narayan said:
cheaters will never change. the only motive of dishtv is to loot money more and invest less

well i m just talking about their regular practice of duping people with fraud channels and schemes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock