Discussion Share ideas for rebrand of existing channels

This sounds bad as well.
Basically any rebrand Idea that involves name change of established network of brand is not appealing.

At max you guys can expect a single OTT platform that too with not much creativity Sony LIV + ZEE5

On a lighter note I am happy that star and sun is not merging. You guys would've made Sust(lazy in English) or Suar(pig in English) 😂🤣

Basically any rebrand Idea that involves name change of established network of brand is not appealing.

At max you guys can expect a single OTT platform that too with not much creativity Sony LIV + ZEE5

On a lighter note I am happy that star and sun is not merging. You guys would've made Sust(lazy in English) or Suar(pig in English) 😂🤣
Imagine a logo with both Star and Sun at same time.

Imagine a logo with both Star and Sun at same time.
HffPZvq.jpg

Imagined 🤣

Sony pal should air old sony tv shows like HENNA, C.A.T.S, EK MAHAL HO SAPNO KA, FAMILY NO.1, BOOGIE WOOGIE, THODA HAI THODE KI ZARURAT HAI, SHAHEEN, STAR YAAR KALAKAAR, JEETO CHAPPAD PHAAD KE, JUST MOHABBAT.

zee yuva ...its sister channel in zee Marathi for youth but last 2 yr its convert to movie channel .. better the channel start old serial (alfa marathi.zee marathi)
aabhalmaya,ya sukhano ya ,wadalwaat,hasa cakat fu,ruchira,kunku,tu tithe mi, and more ... because those are golden hit show ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock