Discussion Share ideas for rebrand of existing channels

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Let's discuss fan ideas that could bring some positive changes to our favourite channels.

For e.g. MN+ one of my favourite channels desperately needs a rebrand. I would want it to be a full time classic movie channel. While MNX from Times Network to be an edgy action centric channel while Movies Now gets to be hub of popular movies consisting of both new and old movies. What do you have to say?

Yes u r correct regarding times now movies channels

Zee Classic must merge with zing and show daily 4 classic movies in between old and new songs and bollywood news

Zee action must show only hollywood movies hindi dubbed,
zee anmol whole day only romantic and comedy movie as romedy now shows

&Xploro and pictures both merge and show only selected good stories epic movies less budget movies like star gold select do

Zee cinema continue premiering south dubbed and new bollywood movies like Sony max do

Last edited:
Star Gold Select SD should Rebrand as Star Gold Family or Star Gold Bollywood, Star Gold Select HD continue as same name and should Continue these properties Every weekend critically acclaimed movies Premiere @ 6 pm, One Interval One Break movies and Break Free movies.

Public Movies, kannada channel should telecast only movies or should convert into GEC channel..

Let's discuss fan ideas that could bring some positive changes to our favourite channels.

For e.g. MN+ one of my favourite channels desperately needs a rebrand. I would want it to be a full time classic movie channel. While MNX from Times Network to be an edgy action centric channel while Movies Now gets to be hub of popular movies consisting of both new and old movies. What do you have to say?
MNX Should Be uncensored movie channel they should show more R Rated And A Rated Movies And Movies Now Should Be Fully Action Centric movie MN+ Should Air Old And New Movies Which Were Nominated To Oscars And Golden Globe And Times Network Should Launch A English GEC And Air Some Good Shows For Example. Entourage, Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, Silicon Valley Etc.

MNX Should Be uncensored movie channel they should show more R Rated And A Rated Movies And Movies Now Should Be Fully Action Centric movie MN+ Should Air Old And New Movies Which Were Nominated To Oscars And Golden Globe And Times Network Should Launch A English GEC And Air Some Good Shows For Example. Entourage, Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, Silicon Valley Etc.
It's legally not possible to have any uncensored channel. IBF's guidelines are required to respect to run a satellite channel in India. But I like your idea about a GEC. I miss the time when Romedy Now use to air Friends, Mike & Molly, The Middle and other sitcoms. I started hating them when they stop airing Gilmore Girls. Times needs to seriously consider rebranding the most underrated channel of India, Romedy Now to a GEC with occasional movies not the vice versa that they are doing. Most of the current English GEC are dull. We need something refreshing.

It's legally not possible to have any uncensored channel. IBF's guidelines are required to respect to run a satellite channel in India. But I like your idea about a GEC. I miss the time when Romedy Now use to air Friends, Mike & Molly, The Middle and other sitcoms. I started hating them when they stop airing Gilmore Girls. Times needs to seriously consider rebranding the most underrated channel of India, Romedy Now to a GEC with occasional movies not the vice versa that they are doing. Most of the current English GEC are dull. We need something refreshing.
Totally agreed Gilmore girls was one of the amazing show I Miss that time when Romedy Now Use To Air Drive Me Crazy And The Devil wears Prada

Big magic should be rebranded to Zee kids channel earlier Zee used to have ZeeQ which they shut down . during rebrand they could launch it along several audio feeds along with Hindi , english , tamil , telugu , kannada , marathi , punjabi, bangla & odia or atleast starting 4 audios when they launch it first.
at present they are showing more kids shows and later old kids shows in evening . after rebrand they could air live action old kids shows with multiple audio feeds and other half of the day with kids animated series.

for live action starting they could air their old kids shows later could acquire rights from other tv shows. As Zee dies have many GEC and movies channel in many states it could advertise their kids channel through their channel network.

chithiram TV should be rebranded to old movie channel they are raraely airing animated series kids shows mostly airing old films or they could convert it into kids movie channel showing tamil dubbed kids & kid friendly comedy movies . at present its FTA show in epg- they could change it into a paid channel.

Nick hd+ should be rebranded - as a HD channel they should atleast show teen nick segment in evenings showing live action kids shows along with their animated series with multiple audio feeds .

Fakt Marathi should get converted into complete movie channel as they have big movie library.

Dangal Marathi should launch as Complete GEC with Original/Dubbed content.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock