DDF Exclusive Shaurya - Ek Anokhi Kahani | Star Plus | Coming Soon

Star jalsha show Mohor hindi remake
im surprised they have given show name by male lead instead of female lead like mohor and sarasu

Last edited:
Star jalsha show Mohor hindi remake
im surprised they have given show name by male lead instead of female lead like mohor and sarasu
Maybe in hindi version they will show the story from Male Perspective Also idk why the actress i feel is from bengali industry though my assumption can be wrong.

Maybe in hindi version they will show the story from Male Perspective Also idk why the actress i feel is from bengali industry though my assumption can be wrong.
Yes she is bengali her name is debattama saha which is mentioned in insta post of promo

Looking Forward For This Show!

Last edited:
Also the male actor is very underrated i hope this show will be make his career considering it's on India's most Watched Hindi GEC.
Yes i have watched him in few web series he is amazing actor

Could've casted a better heroine,and why this weird title!
Anupamaa.. Imlie.. Seems like for a change they've kept male lead's name as title 😂

Could've casted a better heroine,and why this weird title!
Anupamaa.. Imlie.. Seems like for a change they've kept male lead's name as title 😂
Yes now they have given male lead name to show and show is from female lead perspective lol
Btw why iam feeling like female lead name will be Anokhi lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock