DDF Exclusive Shemaroo TV will be removed by Airtel digital TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
Hindi GEC Shemaroo TV ( Lcn @132) will not be available on Airtel digital TV platform with effect from 14th June 2022.
gVt3GlV.jpg

Maybe this channel is shutting down. Both Tata Play and Airtel Digital TV r planning to drop this channel on almost same day

First FTV, now shemaroo... now watch gyaanvaapi all day, all night... hahaha :tongue2:

How will dino bro pass time in nights !!
:no2:

First FTV, now shemaroo... now watch gyaanvaapi all day, all night... hahaha :tongue2:

How will dino bro pass time in nights !!
:no2:

Bhai, there r so many options these days to enjoy content so that is not the worry. Though i do enjoy watching channels on linear tv and put in best efforts to request for addition of various channels from broadcasters / channel heads / channel distribution partner airtel digital tv but if some channel gets dropped then too it is not a thing to worry as carriage fee negotiations tend to sometimes not reach mutually accepted decision . These channels get added back later on, if not then i again try my best to write to respective broadcasters and operators enquiring/requesting for relaunch

Did u try writing to FTV channel head and Indiacast team enquiring about readdition of Fashion TV and pending Viacom18 HD chs being made available on airtel digital tv. I had shared the contact details of FTV Channel Head and Indiacast?

Last edited:
Bhai, there r so many options these days to enjoy content so that is not the worry. Though i do enjoy watching channels on linear tv and put in best efforts to request for addition of various channels from broadcasters / channel heads / channel distribution partner airtel digital tv but if some channel gets dropped then too it is not a thing to worry as carriage fee negotiations tend to sometimes not reach mutually accepted decision . These channels get added back later on, if not then i again try my best to write to respective broadcasters and operators enquiring/requesting for relaunch

Did u try writing to FTV channel head and Indiacast team enquiring about readdition of Fashion TV and pending Viacom18 HD chs being made available on airtel digital tv. I had shared the contact details of FTV Channel Head and Indiacast?
no bro... didnt got time :)

Maybe this channel is shutting down. Both Tata Play and Airtel Digital TV r planning to drop this channel on almost same day
If this channel is planning to shutdown then why they are launching original new shows?
Channel will not shutdown i think.

Now this channel removed from FTA pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock