Shift To Tata sky Frm Videocon d2h

• Thread starter Sonuv
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 11,266

Sonuv

Reaction score
I am New member To dis forum, As Of now I am Videocon D2h Sd Subscriber, & nw i want to upgrade to Hd Services, As i Read in This Forum, Tata sky is Best in Hd Services as well as Number of Channels.. SO just Call To Tata sky & My New Tata sky HD box will b Installed In evning... Excited 😀🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I am New member To dis forum, As Of now I am Videocon D2h Sd Subscriber, & nw i want to upgrade to Hd Services, As i Read in This Forum, Tata sky is Best in Hd Services as well as Number of Channels.. SO just Call To Tata sky & My New Tata sky HD box will b Installed In evning... Excited 😀🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Congratulations and njoy Tata Sky Services good premium Quality n Services and always updated with new Channel's.

Sonuv go for Airtel Infinity annual payment pack cost Rs5801 per year just Rs483(all HD/SD channels) per month,why you want to spend Rs9000 per year in Tatasky,go for Dish TV 3 years non stop pack and all HD channels for Rs220 per month,how much money you want to spend choice is yours

Sonuv go for Airtel Infinity annual payment pack cost Rs5801 per year just Rs483(all HD/SD channels) per month,why you want to spend Rs9000 per year in Tatasky,go for Dish TV 3 years non stop pack and all HD channels for Rs220 per month,how much money you want to spend choice is yours

He already booked Tatasky connection & waiting for installation

Last edited:
Good decision bro...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock