Seeking Help Shifting from dishtv to Airtel

Joyanaranha

Reaction score
From last 10 years I was loyal user of dishtv...but dishtv has crossed the limit. I live in Mangalore, Karnataka..there are rare additional of Kannada channels...also many channels are missing like 9XO, E24, & other HD channels.
Always I can see excuses like after new satellite we can see more additional ( last year) & now we have to wait for Videocon d2H alignment until they have software updates..I am paying it but why I have wait. Also dishtv softwares are very boring...so planned to shift.

Good decision bro .., please do a PQ comparison/review of the two boxes after your migration.

Can you please explain how Airtel Digital is cheaper in price compared to Dish TV ?
Assume you want to view all hd channels available on dishtv. The minimum you want to pay would be (85+191) plus GST, which translates to 325.68₹.

Now on Airtel, the minimum you want to pay is ₹325/- .

Despite having a meagre difference of ₹0.68, the real deal breaker comes when you compare the price per channel to view any hd channel. Now since you only want hd channels and are forced to buy the extra ₹100 pack, that will also be considered.

Dishtv VFM=325.68/67 = ₹4.86,
Airtel VFM=325/79 = ₹4.11

Note, this is a huge difference when you consider the amount you pay for an hd channel

Also I want to shift from Dish TV to Airtel digital TV. I prefer all hd channels only plus all odia regional channels.

What will be the best package for me with price? Can anyone guide me?

I like airtel pack. Good pack and more options in self care app I updated my pack 1229/ for 3 months and I get all hindi entertainment, news, movies, music, all sports all kids Infotainment and life style 15 english news channels, all HD ( hindi entertainment, movies, music, and Infotainment and life style and more) only 409 rs /months

Airtel 99 base pack + 126 roi hd pack=225 pm which contains all sports hd + all entertainment hd+all Hindi movies hd+ all information hd which dish TV will never provide in this price. ;)
Will there be a additional odia regional add on?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock