Seeking Help Shifting to Sun Direct Good or Bad decision?

Cheaper NCF, channel moving option, unlimited external recording without any recording top up, good PQ of HD channels, transparent logo are some of the advantages of Sun Direct. The usb port is in the front and the stb can be used as a media player i.e, can play the content from usb storage devices.

Poor PQ in SD channels, non universal remote are the biggest disadvantages. Landing channel always shows Sun Direct HD Tamil channel which is an irritating factor for non Tamil users.

Whoever plans to buy Sun Direct, please recharge your account on time.. else they'll spam you with calls from different different numbers... 😭😭😭

The usb port is in the front and the stb can be used as a media player i.e, can play the content from usb storage devices
l too heard that HD model play external media file through pendrive. My HD box not playing any external media file except recorded program.

Which model do you have... My HD model 3J01 only additionally play image file (l cant play any external vdo / audio file)

l too heard that HD model play external media file through pendrive. My HD box not playing any external media file except recorded program.

Which model do you have... My HD model 3J01 only additionally play image file (l cant play any external vdo / audio file)
It is HSG200. Just took thr connection last week.

Please take a look at the below post where I have shared my experience regarding the picture clarity and audio quality of the HD channels in the Sun Direct HD connection that was installed on November, 2021. I hope that review would help answer few of your queries.

Installed a new Sun Direct HD connection

Last edited:
What!🦧😄. It is available in their platform but not in any kind of base pack? Not even in higher pack! Shocking...
It's not available in basic package. however you can take HD infotainment Mini Pack where Travel XP HD available along with other HD infotainment channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock