PLEASE say about ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES

WANTED PACKAGES
ONLY
MALAYALAM, ENGLISH, SPORTS, INFOTAINMENT,

what will be the monthly price

is it possible to align TATA SKY using airtel dish

please post a reply

thank you

In NTO price is same in all DTH/cable. Check price on broadcaster site. Any dish will work with any DTH

Broadcaster packages are same in all carriers. A la carte is also same. Price wise there is no much differences as compared to Airtel. The advantage with the TS is that it have all the Malayalam, infotainment HD channels. HD clarity is fabulous. TS SD picture quality not upto the mark as compared to Airtel and d2h. However, TS service is better than any other provider out there in the market.

After the TRAI's new tariff regime, The big advantage of TataSky is, we can watch any channels without paying for it.. For example, you need to watch a ipl game tonight and activates Star Sports 1HD at 8pm & drops before 11:59:59pm, it won't be charged.
I only activated 12 mandatory pay channels for my mom n dad & rest sports/english movie channels adds based on its content when I'm home :)

You buy all new, bro. Bcz the dish not cost a big amount. And with TS dish you feel better. I daily go to terace and touch the dish. Bcz I using TS since 2006. 👍

After the TRAI's new tariff regime, The big advantage of TataSky is, we can watch any channels without paying for it.. For example, you need to watch a ipl game tonight and activates Star Sports 1HD at 8pm & drops before 11:59:59pm, it won't be charged.
I only activated 12 mandatory pay channels for my mom n dad & rest sports/english movie channels adds based on its content when I'm home :)
Is it really possible? Isn’t 1 day lock in period coming in between?? 🙄

In NTO price is same in all DTH/cable. Check price on broadcaster site. Any dish will work with any DTH
Some s***head providers like Asianet don't allow to change I think, as pointed by some members of the forum

Ooo...so it has to be activated at 8pm only and deactivated before 12am to enjoy the benefit? Or can be activated earlier too?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock