Shilpa Shinde aka Anggori Bhabhi approached for Kapil Sharma’s new show

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
The Kapil Sharma Show, which will soon begin from April 23 on Sony channel. We are quiet sure viewers are eagerly waiting for Kapil Sharma's show.

Good news for all Shilpa Shinde’s aka Angoori Bhabhi fans. The actress has been approached for Kapil Sharma’s new entertainment show – The Kapil Sharma Show. The most popular Bhabhi of small screen Shilpa Shinde aka Angoori from Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain was recently in news for her sudden exit from her show. The makers of the show said that Shilpa is unprofessional and use to throw unnecessary tantrums on the sets of Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain .

Soon after this statement, Shilpa was quiet upset with false declarations and suddenly stopped shooting for the show. Further the actress was quoted by an entertainment website saying, “I have had a lot of issues but never did I crib about anything, but after such a statement, I am very upset and have stopped shooting.”

Shilpa further added saying, “What is more disheartening is that no one supported me in this issue and commented back, not even my co-actors who know about me. I am now planning to take a legal action against them and will only come back to the show if they openly apologize to me for this defamation.”

Now there are rumours which state that Shilpa has been approached to play the role of Kapil Sharma’s Bhabhi in upcoming show – ‘The Kapil Sharma show’. Upasna Singh aka Bittu Sharma’s bua is not a part of Kapil’s new entertainment show and the makers of the show have decided to introduce a new female character which can grab attention of the audiences.

If rumours are to be believed then the audiences will soon see Shilpa playing the role of Kapil’s Bhabhi’s in his upcoming show. In an interview with TOI Shilpa said, “Yes, I have been approached for the show. However, nothing has been finalized yet. If things workout, I will do the show. It is a dream for any actor to be part of Kapil’s team.” The Kapil Sharma Show , which will soon begin from April 23 on Sony channel. We are quiet sure viewers are eagerly waiting for Kapil Sharma’s show.

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hain actress Shilpa Shinde aka Anggori Bhabhi approached for Kapil Sharma's new show | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Tren...

Me & my brother talking about this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock