Shilpa Shinde aka Angoori Bhabhi is back with web series Controversial Bhabhiji

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Shilpa Shinde aka Angoori Bhabhi, a popular character from the show Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain is back for her fans. Shilpa had sparked a controversy when she announced that she had quit the popular series and accused the makers of mentally torturing her.

As per reports, this Bhabiji will reprise the character in a show aptly titled Controversial Bhabhiji, which will be launched on a digital platform.

This web series will be a spoof on the controversy that resulted after Shilpa decided to quit the show.

In a statement, the actress said, “I am a simple woman, but people have made me out to be a controversial person by blowing things out of proportion. If that’s how it is, then it’s best I enjoy it. For those wondering where Bhabhiji has gone missing, this show is an answer to that.”

This comeback of Angoori Bhabhi is certainly a reason to rejoice for her fans.

In the same report, talking about the copyright, Markand Adhikari of the Adhikari brothers duo, said, “Bhabhiji is a generic term and there cannot be any copyright on it. Also, there cannot be any monopoly on the way an artiste looks on the show.”

http://indianexpress.com/article/en...th-web-series-controversial-bhabhiji-2919517/

Now Nobody wants to see Shilpa Shinde back on Tv so she is doing Web series for money. In india playing characters on WebSeries. Haha are they really serious abt this. Who watches Programmes speciaaly meant for Internet. Noone wants to see this Money Minded, OverRated lady.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock