shopping zone and naaptol

Status
Not open for further replies.
So shopping zone & napptol blue coming soon on sun direct. great. Jaykumar bro you are too great.

Shopping Zone & Napptol coming on sun direct good. But I dont find any source here. What say Sadiq & Gssran bro ? Should the thread be left open for few more days for the thread starter to provide some source ? By the way I trust Jaykumar bro. But it would have been better if he had said a tentative dates of addition.

Bishnu15 said:
Shopping Zone & Napptol coming on sun direct good. But I dont find any source here. What say Sadiq & Gssran bro ? Should the thread be left open for few more days for the thread starter to provide some source ? By the way I trust Jaykumar bro. But it would have been better if he had said a tentative dates of addition.

Shopping zone & napptol not coming bishnu bro & because Shopping zone & napptol ads only telescating in all dth home channels

i think they are waiting for the measat 3b .on getting the tps they will definitely add these channel

Vicky said:
Shopping zone & napptol not coming bishnu bro & because Shopping zone & napptol ads only telescating in all dth home channels

shopping zone advt on other dth. no bro only sun direct is telecasting.:D

by the way u said all dth are telecasting naaptol advt.:k

airtel having naaptol channel in its platform.
so what is the neccessity to provide again advt of naaptol on home channel.

so its a waste of resources

a customer of airtel is supposed to watch two times a same advt from the same channel

Bishnu15 said:

bishnu bro its only a doubt for me.

as they are frequently telecasting it takes my mind to a guess that these channels will be added soon.

Just because they telecasting the Ads doesn't mean that they are going to add those channels. And even if they add , the is no use for normal TV viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock