Seeking Help Should I buy ADTV connection now? Or wait for Diwali

Arun Nehra

Solutions
Reaction score
Hlo everyone currently I am Using Tata Play Binge Connection and want a 2nd connection for my secondary Tv but not of Tata play.
I want new ADTV connection with Uttam Udp annual pack.
Currently it is available at ₹1000 on website.
I want to know whether I should buy now or wait for Diwali Offer. Secondly, will I get complete connection in ₹1000 (dish antenna, LNB, wire and Installation) ??

Hlo everyone currently I am Using Tata Play Binge Connection and want a 2nd connection for my secondary Tv but not of Tata play.
I want to know whether I should buy now or wait for Diwali Offer. Secondly, will I get complete connection in ₹1000 (dish antenna, LNB, wire and Installation) ??

Nothing will come in Diwali Brother. If you getting in Rs. 1000 its good bro and Yes NO doubt on New Connection covering all the required equipments buddy.

It's Lowest price of the year..
If you want to buy then ASAP book this..
my uncle also took the same just 2 days before with uttam hd pack..

Bro Rs1000 is cheapest and they will activate with some pack also,you will not get cheaper than this,even some sellers in amazon selling at Rs699 also

how much it cost with uttam pack and place of purchase?

After uttam HD pack when bought online it shows ₹1281 for first 30 days and a new connection. Can you tell whether I will get complete setup along with Installation or I have to pay any installation charges brother?

Last edited:
Bro Rs1000 is cheapest and they will activate with some pack also,you will not get cheaper than this,even some sellers in amazon selling at Rs699 also
Yes but that is only box brother.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock