Should i buy Airtel Xstream Android Box or Not? Help deciding

Have you bought or looking to buy Airtel Xstream box?

• I will use Cable TV for another decade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, Do you guys suggest Xstream box? I'm using airtel HD box and Firestick.

Confused if I should buy it for 2249rs or stick with HD box and Firestick

Hey guys, Do you guys suggest Xstream box? I'm using airtel HD box and Firestick.

If you want home theater experience, then you can go for Xstream box. It has optical out port. Fire Stick does not have any audio enhancement ports.

Hey Guys, I made my mind and booked Xstream Box yesterday. Got the ref number through sms but there is no info regarding the installation yet. Will post pics once I receive the box.

SttenoO.jpg

@Raviteja bro,
What u are missing in your traditional HD DTH and in firetv stick ? What new u are expecting in your xstream box ?

@Raviteja bro,
What u are missing in your traditional HD DTH and in firetv stick ? What new u are expecting in your xstream box ?

I'm not missing anything bro. Bought it for my mom/grandmom. Want to make access to Prime/Netflix/Hotstar and switching between them and dth easier for them.

To access firestick I need to disconnect my PS4 from home theater and connect the firestick to it. They need to wait for me to come home and set it up. So thought it's better to buy this and just explain them regarding navigations.

Also frequently changing the cables might damage the HDMI port.

I'm not missing anything bro. Bought it for my mom/grandmom. Want to make access to Prime/Netflix/Hotstar and switching between them and dth easier for them.

To access firestick I need to disconnect my PS4 from home theater and connect the firestick to it. They need to wait for me to come home and set it up. So thought it's better to buy this and just explain them regarding navigations.

Also frequently changing the cables might damage the HDMI port.
You can also enjoy dth with bluetooth headset unless your TV supported it before.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock