Seeking Help Should I choose Airtel Digital TV HD or Tata Sky HD?

Pritish Kumar

Reaction score
I am a ADTV SD user since 2010, now that I am going to upgrade my TV should I choose ADTV HD or Tata Sky HD, my main concern is for HD channel's PQ and AQ. Which one should I go for considering am going to buy a 50 inch 4k tv? Mainly I'll be watching sports channel, movies and infotainment in HD

Last edited:
Would always suggest Tata Sky. I was an ADTV HD consumer for a few years but saw the difference I had heard about after switching to Tata Sky HD. Although Tata is a bit more costlier than Airtel, but for a 50 inch TV, it would be worth it :)

Would always suggest Tata Sky. I was an ADTV HD consumer for a few years but saw the difference I had heard about after switching to Tata Sky HD. Although Tata is a bit more costlier than Airtel, but for a 50 inch TV, it would be worth it :)
Can you please state the major differences so that it can help me change my mind from airtel?😃
BTW, I am a fan of Tata Sky's Support and their user friendly online customer portals
Also I guess the cost of Airtel and Tata Sky is same after TRAI's tariff order in 2018

Last edited:
Can you please state the major differences so that it can help me change my mind from airtel?😃
BTW, I am a fan of Tata Sky's Support and their user friendly online customer portals
Also I guess the cost of Airtel and Tata Sky is same after TRAI's tariff order in 2018
Ok. I am on Tata Sky Binge+. It seamlessly merges online and linear content. Even when DTH is not working due to rains or whatever, you still can watch the channels through internet by clicking the logo on the EPG. On point of the EPG for Binge+, it is good, better than most have seen. Alongside you can even get access for Hotstar, Amazon Prime, etc. On the downside, I found the box to be a bit slow.
For similar ADTV XStreme box, EPG was unimpressive. Box just like Tata Sky Binge+ was a bit slow. My basic problem with ADTV was picture quality. Realized the difference when I moved to Tata Sky. This is more of a fanboy post :geek:

Ok. I am on Tata Sky Binge+. It seamlessly merges online and linear content. Even when DTH is not working due to rains or whatever, you still can watch the channels through internet by clicking the logo on the EPG. On point of the EPG for Binge+, it is good, better than most have seen. Alongside you can even get access for Hotstar, Amazon Prime, etc. On the downside, I found the box to be a bit slow.
For similar ADTV XStreme box, EPG was unimpressive. Box just like Tata Sky Binge+ was a bit slow. My basic problem with ADTV was picture quality. Realized the difference when I moved to Tata Sky. This is more of a fanboy post :geek:
Is there any extra Per month subscription cost for Binge+ box or just the dth channel cost as usual?

I am a ADTV SD user since 2010, now that I am going to upgrade my TV should I choose ADTV HD or Tata Sky HD, my main concern is for HD channel's PQ and AQ. Which one should I go for considering am going to buy a 50 inch 4k tv? Mainly I'll be watching sports channel, movies and infotainment in HD

If your watchlist is HD channels, go for Airtel. Both TS and Airtel have best PQ in HD channels. But it in Airtel will be little realistic in colors than TS. you can check that in any TV showrooms. Also AQ is best when compared to other Dths

If your watchlist also contains SD along with HD, Please go with TS. TS gives better SD channel quality and quantity than Airtel.

If your watchlist is HD channels, go for Airtel. Both TS and Airtel have best PQ in HD channels. But it in Airtel will be little realistic in colors than TS. you can check that in any TV showrooms. Also AQ is best when compared to other Dths

If your watchlist also contains SD along with HD, Please go with TS. TS gives better SD channel quality and quantity than Airtel.
What is with Tata Sky's AQ that everyone is unhappy about, what's the issue can you please explain?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock