Seeking Help Should i go with Tata Play or Airtel dth ?

Sharma_Abhi

Reaction score
I was using Dishtv for years but now i want to switch from it. Please suggest which one would be better Tata play or Airtel dth? I mostly watch india cricket and infotainment. My father watch Sony and SAB.

The main reason to dump Dishtv is poor service support. From last month my D7000 hd stb was frequently turning on and off. When i called customer care for the same they registered my complaint. I got frustrated with this.

I can see you only watch few channels so it's better you switch to Tata Play because it has good picture quality in SD as well as HD Channels.
Would also recommend to try your hand on SunDirect as well. As it has more sports HD channels than others.

Tata Play and ADTV both are fine in terms of quality. But TP has a bit better customer support available when compared to ADTV in certain aspects.
Availability of channels are not a major concern. ADTV is yet to add a few remaining HD channels when compared to TP, but all major HD channels are available. TP has the highest HD count.

Though I haven't used the services personally but heard that Dish/D2H has better SD quality.

The main reason to dump Dishtv is poor service support. From last month my D7000 hd stb was frequently turning on and off. When i called customer care for the same they registered my complaint. I got frustrated with this.
So it was not resolved. Escalate to nodal officer. Dishtv takes it seriously. In my view its best. I am getting Travel XP HD free with Music active channel services free in Dishtv. I have taken Android box and paying only 160 only for my channels with all online free channels etc available with excellent PQ and Audio quality.In fact no charges required to use the Apps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock