Seeking Help Should i go with Tata Play or Airtel dth ?

My past experience with Dishtv was so satisfactory regarding all aspects. I am also getting Travel XP HD for free as well india cricket hd 3m. But this time they are not resolving my stb issue despite so many calls.
Just post your complaint number on Facebook page in comments you problem will solve in 24 hours Dish TV

Price is not the major issue but we don't watch much of television. So no need to spend higher monthly recharge amount. Also i reside in Madhya Pradesh and my family is hindi speaking so Sun is not the right choice for me.
In my opinion also Tata play looks more prominent as they are providing star channels on Tata play mobile app without hotstar subscription.
My major concern is quality service including pack modification as well.
Price is not a factor, you need star channels without Hotstar subscription and service, quality with very easy pack management is preferred then you have answered your question. Tata Play checks all these boxes, it is not a difficult decision based on your needs.

Escalate via customer care. Write to nodal officer. When I complained I was getting call every 5 minutes from Dishtv to resolve the issue. I was travelling then. When I returned I was told the by the people that it had gone at the higher level and they were told to return only when the issue was resolved.
Today was my switch off date so i have wrote to CEO through website and then received call from technician for visit and also from customer care. The technician told me to change my stb today itself. I told him that i will call him back after discussion with customer care for my loss of recharge amount since complaint was lodged. They said to refund my recharge amount after stb change. The technician came in the noon and changed my stb after that i have received multiple calls from dishtv regarding my complaint resolution. And i also received rupees 275 in my Dishtv account.

Thank you everyone for your valuable suggestions. I am sticking with Dishtv as of now because they have changed my stb today and gave me back my recharge amount for last one month. I am having India cricket hd add-on for 3month from dishtv free of cost so i will not have to pay for cricket channel till t20 world cup.

Thank you everyone for your valuable suggestions. I am sticking with Dishtv as of now because they have changed my stb today and gave me back my recharge amount for last one month. I am having India cricket hd add-on for 3month from dishtv free of cost so i will not have to pay for cricket channel till t20 world cup.
You have to handle them with iron stick some time to get your work done,finally good your problem solved

Coming days adtv adding tons of channels to the, u can go adtv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock