Should i upgrade my airtel stb?

suylim

Reaction score
Hi all, could someone please let me know if it is worth to upgrade from current adtv hd stb made by mybox tech to the Huawei or other newer onces mentioned in forum? If yes, what are the advantages of upgrading.

Hi all, could someone please let me know if it is worth to upgrade from current adtv hd stb made by mybox tech to the Huawei or other newer onces mentioned in forum? If yes, what are the advantages of upgrading.
Swapping to flextronics hd stb is worth

Pros: hevc technology , nice UI , user friendly options , new gen box 😊😊

Swapping to flextronics hd stb is worth

Pros: hevc technology , nice UI , user friendly options , new gen box 😊😊
Thanks for your answer. Can i specifically ask them to give that one? Also what is the cost of swapping.

It is not worth to update, what problem you are facing in your hd box?.

Last edited:
No problem currently. Wanted to know if there are are any pros of updating
There are not much advantages now, you can take HEVC box but the signals are not in HEVC format and new box is not useful, there might be slight improvement in pq in huwaei box but you will not get that box as it is old now and you will get Calcomp box only with card (technicolor) or without card.

Swapped to Huawei old hd stb as recently hero stb had started lagging.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock