Seeking Help Should i upgrade to D2H HD or go for Tata Sky/Airtel?

✓ UI is stable and no lags....
✓ No lags Channel navigation and navigates uniformly without hangs.....No response delays.
✓ Android applications are also working smooth...
✓ Stable wifi reception.
✓ I have a moderate internet speed and in that too all applications are streaming smoothly
✓ Stable volume levels across all channels....

√√√ No charge for using Free applications and Chromecast. Absolutely free of cost.

If possible ll share video of UI
Thank you, I was a bit concerned since it has only 1 GB of ram whereas TS Binge+ and Airtel XStream has 2 GB ram. Looks like 1 GB of RAM is enough for normal use.

I ve fire tv stick also.... When comparing Fire tv stick and D2h stream , I like stream box

Reasons:

Easy to switch from dth channels and apps ...

My FireTV stick used to buffer little, but this D2h stream box plays without buffering.

Easy to control volume ,my fire tv remote has no volume button.

Can download many apps from play store.

We can record from dth broadcast and stream in apps at the same time...

Voice remote and Chromecast built-in...

Check this
NXXF7Le.jpg

Last edited:
I ve fire tv stick also.... When comparing Fire tv stick and D2h stream , I like stream box

Reasons:

Easy to switch from dth channels and apps ...

My FireTV stick used to buffer little, but this D2h stream box plays without buffering.

Easy to control volume ,my fire tv remote has no volume button.

Can download many apps from play store.

We can record from dth broadcast and stream in apps at the same time...

Voice remote and Chromecast built-in...
Could you please check one more thing. Is there any option to set favorite channel like in normal D2H STB with the channel numbers 1,2,3 etc. Elder people like this option since they don't have to remember multiple channel numbers.

Could you please check one more thing. Is there any option to set favorite channel like in normal D2H STB with the channel numbers 1,2,3 etc. Elder people like this option since they don't have to remember multiple channel numbers.

As of my knowledge, We can set favorite channels, but it's not coming in channels numbers like 1,2,3 etc....
You can select favorite from genre sorting option.

You can customize UpTo 5 user profiles. User profiles ll show up channels and contents as per our viewing and our choice....

Have to check deeply. After that ll post in detail.

If asking for upgrade d2h HD is good in case where your monthly package is same otherwise can't compare with Tata Sky it app works smooth which make channel drop and addition easy compared to AirtelDigitalTV and others.

Thanks everyone. I have decided to take a Tata Sky HD connection. It looks like D2H stream box is not available in my area yet and D2H support isn't very helpful. Plus TS has some additional channels that I'm interested in and 3 year warranty looks like a good deal. Thanks again to everyone for their advices.

Have used d2h, tatasky and airtel. D2h has the most horrible customer care and website or app does not work if you want to add or remove channels. i recently recharged but could never use the services coz customer care never responded as i couldn't add or remove channels . neither are they refunding the money. i got fed up and have now given up this money . tatasky and airtel are both good very responsive and not cheats like d2h

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock