Discussion Should movie theatres offer refund for bad movies?

Theatre should offer refund or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
When we go to watch a movie at theatre. We have to manage our time, stand in queue, buy expensive food and beverage. Despite that sometimes movies are beyond watchable. Take Roy for example. I couldn't just completed it. When chef makes bad food. We get complimentary free order. On that logic. Shouldn't we get refunded for bad movies?

I don't know about any chef who makes bad food but you can also save money by not watching it. What a stupid thinking...🙄

By watching its trailer you can guess but I have so many films which got poor reviews and box office bomb but I really enjoyed them. Everyone's choice is different..
Baaghi 2's trailer looked nothing like the movie.

Theater people are not forcing anyone to watch the movie .. If you really want to get refund u should ask the Maker's of the movie

This poll deserve to be here ??
No sense in this poll bro.

Who will decide movie was good or bad. It depends on person to person.
According some people kalank was one of Worst movie made but when I watched it I liked it a lot, in fact acc. to me it was one of the best movie of 2019.
On the other hand people liked bahubali but I couldn't bear it even for 5 min.

Plus director & producer will never accept that a movie was a bad one even if you claim it to be one of the Worst you watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock