Discussion Should movie theatres offer refund for bad movies?

Theatre should offer refund or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So illogical discussions are going on here? The profit from ticket sales goes to studio. Obviously refunding will affect studios.

So illogical discussions are going on here? The profit from ticket sales goes to studio. Obviously refunding will affect studios.
I feel this whole thread is illogical and unnecessary.

Nobody is forcing you to go and watch the movie. You're right that you can't get whether movie is good or bad. Well, we can judge based on other factors.

1.By seeing the writers, directors & actors

2.Genre, for few action is favourite and for other few comedy. Few might like drama and the list goes on you can obviously decide based on that.

3. After the first release itself we get to see reviews. Based on them you can completely decide.

When chef makes bad food. We get complimentary free order. On that logic.

What kind of logic is that. When you order food in a hotel, a chef makes the food "exclusively for you". So there is some responsibility that he meets your taste and order. A film crew doesn't make a film exclusively for you. It's for the masses. Who are you or me to decide it's bad. That's OUR TASTE. And opinions differ. So it's illogical to ask for refund if movie is bad. Really absurd.

Only when something is made/served exclusively for you or when entire mass gets affected (like a rain affected cricket match) there is any arguable chance of reversal of service or refund. Otherwise it's so illogical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock