Discussion Should we continue using videocond2h or look for alternative

Somebody

Banned
Reaction score
I am a current videocon d2h subscriber and not happy with the broadcaster bouquets and channels they are offering. They are having HD bouquets of only 4 broadcasters. Moreover, recently, there has been a reduction in the prices of various bouquets and channels from various broadcasters.
However, d2h is still charging the earlier higher prices and not updating broadcaster bouquets. When we approach their customer care by e-mail/tweet, we are getting the ready-made reply that they are looking into it and they will update any changes. Getting this reply form the last 1-2 months and nothing is actually happening. Whereas, their competitors like Tatasky, Airtel, Sun, etc., are far beyond d2h and they are immediately updating their packages with reduced prices.
In this way, we are actually paying more price than MRP for many bouquets and channels, and I am surprised why TRAI is not doing anything to control such overcharges.
As I have already made Long term recharge, I am planning to shift to some other service providers, once my recharge period is over.
I am not sure any of you have noticed this. In view of this, I strongly feel that all videocon d2h subscribers should switch to a better option.
What are your views friends...

Yeah Dishtv-D2h is on the selling table and that's why they will not get into fresh deals for new channels or any expansion. Its better to switch to Tata Sky Airtel or Sun Direct for future.

Last edited:
Yes many brocaster hd bouquet is Missing from d2h i also tweeted them and contacted customer care but no use ,i am switching to airtel

Brother,use the services of Tata Sky.D2H & Dish Tv 's future is in darkness.Like Anil Ambani they do not hear the voice of customers and result will be same

Returned three D2h connections this year itself to 2 Airtel and 1 Tata Sky connection. Got ₹500 discount on new Airtel connections. Enjoying ever since. There is no hope for any brand acquired by Essel Group. Even their cable SITI cable sucks. We have both SITI and GTPL. One can't even match the service of the other.

I am a current videocon d2h subscriber and not happy with the broadcaster bouquets and channels they are offering. They are having HD bouquets of only 4 broadcasters. Moreover, recently, there has been a reduction in the prices of various bouquets and channels from various broadcasters.
However, d2h is still charging the earlier higher prices and not updating broadcaster bouquets. When we approach their customer care by e-mail/tweet, we are getting the ready-made reply that they are looking into it and they will update any changes. Getting this reply form the last 1-2 months and nothing is actually happening. Whereas, their competitors like Tatasky, Airtel, Sun, etc., are far beyond d2h and they are immediately updating their packages with reduced prices.
In this way, we are actually paying more price than MRP for many bouquets and channels, and I am surprised why TRAI is not doing anything to control such overcharges.
As I have already made Long term recharge, I am planning to shift to some other service providers, once my recharge period is over.
I am not sure any of you have noticed this. In view of this, I strongly feel that all videocon d2h subscribers should switch to a better option.
What are your views friends...
You are right bro. I am also thinking same.. my subscribtion will end on 15th Nov and I am shifting to Tata Sky.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock