Discussion Should we continue using videocond2h or look for alternative

i complained in [email protected] two times about this missing broadcast bouquets case. but no reply arrived. then i wrote to national consumer complaints and called several times. d2h answered currently the pack was not available. that wrote in company remarks.then i send this ministry of broadcasting. they transfer my request to one officer and after one month replied.its not necessary one. d2h not fear trai or any ministry. they simply answered its not not available in our platform even this pack appeared in trai website in star broadcaster pack...

Ts is a good choice but there broadcaster package is quite higher ... adtv is cheapest with competition level quality
TS broadcaster package is not high , broadcaster package in TS includes 18% GST, which is not included in d2h or DishTV,
Actually you have to give 18% GST at the end in the final price for d2h and DishTV
For example ,
broadcaster package Zee Bangla Family is Priced at Rs 39 in d2h and DishTV which does not Include 18% GST of Rs 7.02
and in TS Zee Bangla Family is Priced at Rs 46.02
So What is the Difference in Price ??
Moreover, TS Provides Better Picture Quality and Sound Quality than d2h and includes some new broadcaster package which is not included in D2h plus if you talk about Channel addition then you can say D2h is famous for adding Shopping , Advertisement and baba channels but on the other hand TS is famous addition of some useful demanded channels.
Hence, The Conclusion is--
Close your eyes and Swtich to TS for better Viewing Experience and for True Value for money

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock