DDF Exclusive Showbox to turn Pay from September; Gubbare and Ishaara TV to launch in September

Revamped Epic On Press Release a fortnight ago mentioned network's upcoming channels. Ishara TV probably comes at some later point of time.

O2JWQcT.jpg

I didn't get that calculation !
Is the bouquet NTO 2.0 compliant?
b) The a-la-carte rates of each pay channel (MRP), forming part of a bouquet, shall in no case exceed three times the average rate of a pay channel of the bouquet of which such pay channel is a part.

Someone messed up there despite notifying NTO 2.0 RIO :censored: Bouquet is compliant with one condition but not the other condition.

Revamped Epic On Press Release a fortnight ago mentioned network's upcoming channels. Ishara TV probably comes at some later point of time.

O2JWQcT.jpg

Someone messed up there despite notifying NTO 2.0 RIO :censored: Bouquet is compliant with one condition but not the other condition.

Avg price of chs in bouquet is Rs. 0.75 and none of ch individually costs more than Rs. 2.25
Also bouquet price is Rs. 2 and sum of individual prices of chs part of bouquet comes to Rs. 3

So both things NTO 2.0 compliant

Avg price of chs in bouquet is Rs. 0.75 and none of ch individually costs more than Rs. 2.25
Also bouquet price is Rs. 2 and sum of individual prices of chs part of bouquet comes to Rs. 3

So both things NTO 2.0 compliant
The average price is 0.5, as there are 4 channels in that bouquet. It is non-compliant, as they have an al-a-carte price of 2 rupees for Epic, which is higher than 0.5*3 i.e. 1.5 rupees.

The average price is 0.5, as there are 4 channels in that bouquet. It is non-compliant, as they have an al-a-carte price of 2 rupees for Epic, which is higher than 0.5*3 i.e. 1.5 rupees.

Buddy avg a-la-carte price of individual chs in bouquet needs to taken into account and any channel individually should not cost more than 3 times this value. U r wrongly calculating avg price by dividing bouquet price with no. of chs

Last edited:
Buddy avg a-la-carte price of individual chs in bouquet needs to taken into account and any channel individually should not cost more than 3 times this value. U r wrongly calculating avg price by dividing bouquet price with no. of chs
No buddy. You are wrong.

No buddy. You are wrong.

I am 100% sure on this. This rule brought in so that higher priced, lower priced chs not clubbed in 1 bouquet. In a way it is to stop broadcasters from overpricing a ch or pushing less popular chs with more viewed ones

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock