Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan | Ayushmann Khurana

Watching this song make me laugh but only listening fell in love with it
Listen the original version made years ago. It was way better. Coincidentally the original label channel (MovieBox) has deleted their uploaded video before a few days of this song release. Its video had featured J Star, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Money Aujla, Badshah, Alfaaz.

Listen the original version made years ago. It was way better. Coincidentally the original label channel (MovieBox) has deleted their uploaded video. Its video had featured J Star, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Money Aujla, Badshah, Alfaaz.
Oh this song is also remix one I don't know that

Its a remake by Tanishk Bagchi. Remix is totally different thing.
Yups bro
After your suggestion I listened to the original one and yes it was good
I liked both of them
Thanks for the info earlier bro otherwise I wouldn't listened the original one

Yups bro
After your suggestion I listened to the original one and yes it was good
I liked both of them
Thanks for the info earlier bro otherwise I wouldn't listened the original one
If you check comment section of new song video, it is full of bashing and comparison with original (old) song. If you get doubt whether a song is remake or new creation just look for comments, you can easily find many such comments. Most of the people scold Tanishk Bagchi.

If you check comment section of new song video, it is full of bashing and comparison with original (old) song. If you get doubt whether a song is remake or new creation just look for comments, you can easily find many such comments. Most of the people scold Tanishk Bagchi.
Yes as he all the time remix all the good songs which even I don't like but this one is comparatively good in comparison to other songs he remixed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock