Seeking Help Sideload Android apps in Xstream Box

Softsathish

Reaction score
Hi,

Could someone please help me to find out how to side load apps in Airtel Xstream box? I had installed few android apps. It's showing in the My Apps under Google play store but not available in the default launcher. Please help me to get it opened in the default launcher...

Thanks in advance.

Some Apps You Won't Find Under Apps Category

Go To Settings - System Settings - Android Settings - Apps ( You'll Get All Installed Apps There )

Install ATV Launcher Pro (Google It)

Some Apps You Won't Find Under Apps Category

Go To Settings - System Settings - Android Settings - Apps ( You'll Get All Installed Apps There )

Install ATV Launcher Pro (Google It)
I had installed ATV launcher and Hal launcher. Both are showing all the apps. But to open those launchers, we need to either open play store or open settings apps. Is there anyway to create shortcuts in the default launcher for these launcher apps?

Meanwhile, not able to open the system os settings (full settings which usual android has) . I guess it is completely controlled by Airtel launcher.

I had installed ATV launcher and Hal launcher. Both are showing all the apps. But to open those launchers, we need to either open play store or open settings apps. Is there anyway to create shortcuts in the default launcher for these launcher apps?

Meanwhile, not able to open the system os settings (full settings which usual android has) . I guess it is completely controlled by Airtel launcher.

You Must Find ATV Launcher Under Apps As I'm Getting It Under Apps!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock