DDF Exclusive Sidharth TV and Bharaat Today granted license by MIB

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,219
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) has approved 2 licenses in June and August along with major changes to the uplinking/downlinking satellites of TV licenses and change of company names holding TV licenses.

MIB grants TV license to Sidharth TV and Bharaat Today | DreamDTH
One question: why are there so many articles for MIB licence allocations/changes/cancellations? Is it because you do not get all the information at once, or because fitting it all into one article is too much?

One question: why are there so many articles for MIB licence allocations/changes/cancellations? Is it because you do not get all the information at once, or because fitting it all into one article is too much?
MIB update list 2-3 times in a week/month bro . So it depends upon MIB clearance . The more they do the more list get updated just like we do for our Channel addition threads for DTHs .

False entries i.e SkyStar Bangla and SkyStar Telugu removed. Dheeran TV added back. List full of errors :LOL:😜:hehe:
Oh they're making us do searching work :lol: I thought 3 Channels got license & 2 cancelled . They always adding & removing this Dheeran Tv :hehe:

When Mr. Rathore was I&B minister then website was updated timely and functioned in a proper manner. Nowadays it has errors and glitches which cause inconvenience to visitors, hope that it is rectified soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock