Signal for some channels not getting

mostofasharif

Reaction score
I am not getting signals for some channels like Sony PIX HD, NICK HD+, Star Movies Select HD plus some other channels. Please help me out.

Please check the signal strength and signal quality in that channel. If you getting the signal points below 80 in both strength and quality, you should call the customer care for engineer visit. Then they will send an engineer to ur home for resolve ur problem. If U are in warranty period, the service charge will be free. If not, visit charge will be 170rs.:k

Velladurai.S said:
Please check the signal strength and signal quality in that channel. If you getting the signal points below 80 in both strength and quality, you should call the customer care for engineer visit. Then they will send an engineer to ur home for resolve ur problem. If U are in warranty period, the service charge will be free. If not, visit charge will be 170rs.:k

I don't think CC will arrange a engineer visit to Bangladesh!! ;)

Oh Bangladesh???:huh then U can't contact CC. You should have to access any local dealer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock