Signal getting but not channels [now solved]

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 22,737

SUNIEL

Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday my friend get a offer and reachaged his 5 months deactivated box but channel showing error. Signal strength is good. The error is
E100-4 service is currently scrambled
1. Check smart card it should be properly inserted
2. Refresh by sending sms.
I done both thing but no use. Is there need of software update? How can update? Please give solution.
[attachment=1586]

RE: Signal getting but not channels

Sbhopale said:
Yesterday my friend get a offer and reachaged his 5 months deactivated box but channel showing error. Signal strength is good. The error is
E100-4 service is currently scrambled
1. Check smart card it should be properly inserted
2. Refresh by sending sms.
I done both thing but no use. Is there need of software update? How can update? Please give solution.

have you removed your smart card and again re-inserted it???

if still not coming you have to call the cc, they will guide you.:)

I done all thing that cc told but now they are saying you need visit of installer but my software is old version. Can update manually?

Sbhopale said:
I done all thing that cc told but now they are saying you need visit of installer but my software is old version. Can update manually?

pl dont do it manually. it may damage urs stb. it is better to call an engineer of d2h.

Guys problem is solved now. All channels are properly receiving after some thing done by circle manager.
I got a call from my nearest circle manager. He only get 5 to 10 minute and now channels are back. Its a impact of nodal officer.
Thanks to all for great support .
Nice experience by d2h, because before me a dealer is fail to activate.

oh very nice you got your problem solved in a very short time. Happy to hear this from you enjoy.

e100-4 error

hi, im having a similar problem with dstv (ie the one quoted below of e100-4 error). how did u resolve it, pls help. i see you are talking abt the d2h engineer, whats that and how can i get them? regards

SUNIEL said:
Guys problem is solved now. All channels are properly receiving after some thing done by circle manager.
I got a call from my nearest circle manager. He only get 5 to 10 minute and now channels are back. Its a impact of nodal officer.

e100-4 error

hi, im having a similar problem with dstv (ie the one quoted below of e100-4 error). how did u resolve it, pls help. i see you are talking abt the d2h engineer, whats that and how can i get them? regards

SUNIEL said:

SUNIEL said:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock